Knowing your body shape is crucial in selecting the right outfits and food. You are Pear shaped body type if you have a lower part of the body more massive, clearly defined waist, and your shoulders are narrower than hips and of course wearing larger size trousers and skirts than tops and blouses.
Let me give you some tips on how to dress:
- Tops and jackets need to end above or below your widest part of the body.
- Wear a belt and heels, they make your legs look longer
- Top with a boat or V-shape necklines and naked shoulders or strapless blouse will be a perfect choice.
- Go for the classic style trousers. They make your legs look narrower and longer.
- Avoid skirted trousers, lowered waistlines, vertical lines on suits, mini skirts.
A pear body shape is considered to be pretty healthy and beautiful:
This shape is associated with increased productivity and a decreased risk of diseases like metabolic disorder.
Not too many women today have this blob-like curves where they have huge backs and a pair of decent boobs. Healthy eating is important to stay well, live active and look curvy beautiful.
Some advice what to eat to stay healthy, and happy:
- Eat only healthy fats: olive oil for salads, nuts, fish and cook with a little coconut oil.
- Carbohydrates: whole grains, dark bread
, brown rice, all veggies, and fruits.
- Quality proteins: skinless chicken breast, fish, seafood, whey protein powder, yogurt.
- Avoid all animal fat, butter, full-fat milk, sour cream, salty food and refined carbs.
Exercise. At least three 30 minute cardio sessions a week like running or biking will boost your metabolism and burn lower body fat.
The tender and healthful pear shape body women are very attractive to the opposite sex. Hourglass body shape is simply a variation of pear body type.
– Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own. – Kurt Vonnegut.